3CT Needs Images for the Annual PSA Council Challenge
You are welcome to enter 2 color digital images and 2 mono digital images per person. Images should be sent to Sue Milligan at email@example.com by June 1st, 2014. The 20 images chosen to represent 3CT in this contest will be selected by at least two of the 3CT Board Members. Color and Mono entries will be judged separately. See below for all the information you should need to compete. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to seeing some great images for this!!!
Conditions of Entry
- The subject is open for all sections.
- PSA-member councils, associations, or federations with their member clubs may participate.
- Each council can submit ten (10) images per section and should determine its own selection process for entries.
- There may not be more than one image per section by the same photographer.
- An entrant may submit entries from one council only. If an entrant has images submitted by more than one council, all images may be disqualified.
- Like images from the same photographer in more than one section will not be accepted.
- Images entered in previous PSA Council’s Challenges are not eligible.
- By entering the Council’s Challenge, individual photographers grant PSA, free of charge, the right to reproduce their images for display at the PSA Annual Conference, and publication in the PSA Journal and/or on the PSA website for the purpose of promoting the Challenge and announcing the winners.
The following information is necessary for each image:
- Makers Given Name;
- Makers Family Name;
- Indicate if you are an individual PSA member (individual membership in PSA is not required!); If so, note any PSA Honors you hold (APSA PPSA etc);
- Image title (25 letters max).
Special Note: Please do not use any of the following characters in your title: . , ! () $ /? – _ # ~ @ & = : ; “ ‘ or any other symbol. Letters only!
Prior to submitting your images, ensure that:
- Maximum horizontal dimension (width) for each image does not exceed 1024 pixels.
- Maximum vertical dimension (height/tall) for each image does not exceed 768 pixels.
- All files are in JPG format.